Feed your mind about what's feeding your body. Learn if humans can live on animal blood. Does donating blood cause AIDS?
1. Just 1 pint of your blood can help to save the lives of several people.
2. Giving blood is a simple process.
3. Artificial or animal blood can now be used in place of human blood.
4. Filling out the blood-donor forms honestly and completely is a very important part of the process of giving blood.
5. You cannot get AIDS or any other disease by donating blood.
6. Most donors are paid money for their blood.
7. It is best to wait until a friend needs blood before donating.
8. Some people can donate blood for their own use.
9. The nation's blood supply is safer than ever before.
10. Giving blood more than once a year will make you weak.
11. The chance of getting HIV AIDS from blood transfusions is very low.