Test your Choco-knowledge. Take our 10-question Chocolate Quiz. Just select either "TRUE" or "FALSE" to all 10 of the questions below. Then click on the "Grade Quiz" button for your results.
1.Some people believe the craving for chocolate is determined by brain chemistry. Is this theory:
2. The melting point of chocolate is 108 degrees:
3. The average American consumes 11.7 pounds of chocolate in a year.
4.A 1.5-ounce bar of milk chocolate contains more of the stimulant caffeine than an 8-ounce cup of coffee or an 8-ounce cup of tea.
5. Chocolate is high in saturated fat.
6. Carob is a much more natural and healthful alternative to chocolate.
7. Chocolate causes acne.
8. Chocolate causes tooth decay.
9. Dark chocolate lowers blood pressure.
10. Chocolate causes hyperactivity in children.