| || |
| || |
Wonderful Stuffed Potatoes
Baked potatoes stuffed with seasoned, low-fat cottage cheese are a lavish treat.
4 medium baking potatoes
1 t. dill weed
3/4 C. low fat (1 percent) cottage cheese
3/4 t. herb seasoning
1/4 C. low fat (1 percent) milk
4 - 6 drops hot pepper sauce
2 T. soft margarine
2 t. grated Parmesan cheese
- Prick potatoes with fork. Bake at 425° F for 60 minutes or until fork is easily inserted.
- Cut potatoes in half lengthwise.
- Carefully scoop out potato leaving about 1/2-inch of pulp inside shell.
- Mash pulp in large bowl.
- By hand, mix in remaining ingredients except Parmesan cheese.
- Spoon mixture into potato shells.
- Sprinkle each top with 1/4 teaspoon Parmesan cheese.
- Place on baking sheet and return to oven. Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until tops are golden brown.
YIELD: 8 servings SERVING SIZE: 1/2 potato
NUTRITION ANALYSIS PER SERVING: Calories, 113; Total fat, 3 grams; Saturated fat, less than 1 gram; Cholesterol, 1 milligram; Sodium, 136 milligrams